Religion vs Spirituality by Froylan Chardi
Dr. Froylan Alvarado Guemez Pierre Teilhard de Chardi, of the Jesuit order. Born in Orcines, on May 1, 1881 and died in New York on April 10, 1995. It was the French theologian, philosopher and paleontologist who built an integrated vision of science and mysticism with his thought; of the evolution of spirit and thought.
▪ _Religion is not just one, there are hundreds._
▪ Spirituality is one.
▪ _Religion is for those who sleep._
▪ Spirituality is for those who are awake.
▪ _Religion is for those who need someone to tell them what to do and want to be guided._
▪ Spirituality is for those who pay attention to their inner voice.
▪ _Religion has a set of dogmatic rules._
▪ Spirituality invites us to reason about everything, to question everything.
▪ _Religion threatens and frightens._
▪ Spirituality gives inner peace.
▪ _Religion speaks of sin and guilt._
▪ Spirituality says, “learn from error”.
▪ _Religion represses everything and in some cases it is false._
▪ Spirituality transcends everything, it brings you closer to your truth!
▪ _Religion speaks of a god; It is not God._
▪ Spirituality is everything and, therefore, it is in God.
▪ _Religion invents._
▪ _Religion does not tolerate any question._
▪Spirituality questions everything.
▪ _Religion is human, it is an organization with men’s rules._
▪ Spirituality is Divine, without human rules.
▪ _Religion is the cause of divisions._
▪The spirituality unites.
▪ _Religion is looking for you to believe._
▪ Spirituality you have to look for it to believe.
▪ _Religion follows the precepts of a sacred book._
▪ Spirituality seeks the sacred in all books.
▪ _Religion feeds on fear._
▪ Spirituality feeds on trust and faith.
▪ _Religion lives in thought._
▪ Spirituality lives in Consciousness.
▪ _Religion deals with doing._
▪ Spirituality has to do with the Self.
▪ _Religion feeds the ego._
▪ Spirituality drives to transcend.
▪ _Religion makes us renounce the world to follow a God._
▪ Spirituality makes us live in God, without renouncing us.
▪ _Religion is a cult._
▪ Spirituality is meditation.
▪ _Religion fills us with dreams of glory in paradise._
▪ Spirituality makes us live the glory and paradise here and now.
▪ _Religion lives in the past and in the future._
▪ Spirituality lives in the present.
▪ _Religion creates cloisters in our memory._
▪ Spirituality liberates our Consciousness.
▪ _Religion makes us believe in eternal life._
▪ Spirituality makes us aware of Eternal Life.
▪ _Religion promises life after death._
▪ Spirituality is to find God in our interior during life and death.🙏🏻
_-We are not human beings who go through a spiritual experience.-_
*-We are spiritual beings that we go through a human experience.-*